Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having Excel problems & was told to re-install Excel.

Customer Question
How do I do that?...
I am having Excel problems & was told to re-install Excel. How do I do that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/10/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Do you have the Office installation disc or product key?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

An unexpected event caused me to leave my computer for a few days & hence no reply to you till now. During that time I was informed that copy/paste/fill commands that produce a blank/empty cell warnings can result in some unexpected results. Consequently I will recheck my spreadsheet to assure myself that I either need or need not re-install Excel. I accept that this will or may invoke a fee to me which I understand & accept. However I would hate to go thru a re-install to find that my problem still exists because it is MY "programming" error & not an Excel problem. If my problem still exists after my checking, I will once again contact you with my current reference number.
Herb

Hello Herb,

Thank you for the update. I will be standing by.

- Jason

Mike, Mac Medic