Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

MAcBk Air wi nt tye the o, P, Zero,
, The mentioned…

Customer Question
Hi, MAcBk Air wi...

Hi, MAcBk Air wi nt tye the o, P, Zero,

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The mentioned letters wnt tyPe

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?

Everything else is fine

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/4/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you start by doing the following please

Shut down your Mac.
Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command (⌘), Option, P, and R.
Turn on your Mac.
Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys immediately after you hear the startup sound.
Hold these keys until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for a second time.
Release the keys.

tell me if the keys then function please.