Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to update my apple browser

Customer Question
I need to update my apple browser
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/4/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:

• The exact system Version (listed right under Mac OS X)
  • Processor
  • Memory

Using your mouse go to the Apple Logo in the upper left of your screen and go to About this Mac what is the system version listed there?

If your system version is 10.5 or below you will need this to upgrade to a newer browser: http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MC573Z/A/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard

If it is 10.6 or higher go HERE and upgrade to El Capitan:

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!