Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my apple password ipadMC184ll/. How do I go back and…

Customer Question
Hello I lost my...

Hello I lost my apple password ***** my ipadMC184ll/B . How do I go back and retrieve it.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

It is very complicated, I purchased a iPad in Dec, It wouldn't hold a charge so I returned it back to TecReplay They sead that I had to get my ID and password ***** they could get into cloud . I did that ,they came back and sead it didn't work,It was the wrong password ***** have the iPad so I can't go in and reset password, What can I do???help. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
2/3/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

You don't need an iPad to reset your Apple ID password ***** go here with any web browser.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!