Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to update my Safari Browser so Google Crome will work…

Customer Question
I need to update my...
I need to update my Safari Browser so Google Crome will work on my computer. I have a Mac with OS X7.5 Operating system. Where do I go to get the download, or is my system lacking the ability to update from Safari 6?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/31/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Safari six can be installed on Lion ( 10.7 ) or mountain lion ( 10.8)

I can help you get that installed and updated, but on a side note. You dont need safari to download and install the google chrome browser. They are independent programs that do not rely on each other to be used.

Would you like me to connect to your mac from here and get safari updated, and also get google chrome downloaded and working?

Or would you prefer to try and go over the needed steps via written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.