Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need a template forms. I have the pre printed forms but

Customer Question

I need a template for 1099 forms. I have the pre printed forms but need to enter the info. Anything?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm sorry I don't know what you're asking. I need to enter info for 1099 and print them out. Do you know of any software or template for me to download? I have a mac
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Theres a couple of ways we could go with this.. If you have pre printed forms, we could scan those into a word document or pdf and make then editable, this would work if you have a scanner.

Or, if you need to make your own custom forms then you could use a service such as this

http://formswift.com/1099-misc

Which will allow you to create your own custom 1099 forms and then download them so you can fill them out as needed on your mac.

If you have further questions , let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.