Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I upgrade my Safari?

Customer Question
how can I upgrade my Safari?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/30/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, are you receiving and error message or a warning of some sort that is telling you that you need to upgrade safari? If so, please provide that message in detail, so I can assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.