Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am 80 y.o. non-tech man with an ipod, ipad, and windows…

Customer Question
I am 80 y.o. non-tech...
I am 80 y.o. non-tech man with an ipod, ipad, and windows pc. Apple password ***** have driven me absolutely insane. I simply want to sync my rearranged music from the pc to my ipod and ipad,but fail because of your password ***** Apple says that one password ***** work for all of my stuff, but that is not true. Also, they have said that my email address in unavailable because I cited it in a previous id application to apple. icloud, apple, blah blah blah. I believe that I need a live person sitting with me helping me understand your world because I am simply beside myself with grief.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/30/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

While I cannot sit beside you, I can speak to you over the phone and I can also share your computer screen so I can fix the problems on screen, in front of you; while we are speaking on the phone.

I am sending you the offer for our phone support + screen sharing service now.

Once accepted, we will continue~

Dustin S.