Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
I'm trying to reactivate my iPhone. It says the activation
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, University IT Manager
I'm trying to reactivate my iPhone. It says the activation server cannot be reached. What do I do? … read more
How do I synchronise my iPhone to itunes. How do I find out
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
i have just put a new simcard in a new iPhone and have been told by aldimobile who i bought the simcard from to contact apple support to synchronise my iPhone with itunes … read more
Ive been trying to move photographs to icloud and not sure
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Ive been trying to move photographs to icloud and not sure how to do it properly. I've tried putting them in a sharen album but when i deleted some i got a message saying they would be deleted from th… read more
I can't remember my passwords to my computer and iCloud
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I can't remember my passwords to my computer and iCloud either … read more
Apple iTunes emailed me and said something was wrong with my
Josh, It Support Specialist
Apple iTunes emailed me and said something was wrong with my bank account so they can take out the iCloud fee. I found out that Capital One has sent me a new card in December and it was not activated.… read more
My husband and I both have iPhones. Mine an iPhone 6s, his
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
My husband and I both have iPhones. Mine an iPhone 6s, his an iPhone 5s. He did an update the other day, and it asked for the Apple ID. We gave the Apple ID from my iCloud and oh boy! We've been synch… read more
How do I save the contacts from my iPhone to my mac? I tried
Richard, Apple Software Engineer
How do I save the contacts from my iPhone to my mac? I tried syncing it to my iTunes and it said it did but I go to my contacts on my Mac and they are not there.… read more
I have an older ipad2 that hasn't been used in over a year.
Mike, Mac Medic
I have an older ipad2 that hasn't been used in over a year. I wasn't able to update the software because it did not have enough space. How can I get this products data covered by my iCloud account so … read more
THIS QUESTION IS FOR ASHIK ONLY. PLEASE, OTHER EXPERTS, DO
Ashik, Master's Degree
THIS QUESTION IS FOR ASHIK ONLY. PLEASE, OTHER EXPERTS, DO NOT "STEP ON HIS LINES." Hi, Ashik. George here. A question for tomorrow. I can't get Calendar on all my devices to sync, so I need your help… read more
I was working on my wife's iphone 5 yesterday to try to
Mike, Mac Medic
Hi Dan, I was working on my wife's iphone 5 yesterday to try to synch with Outlook on the PC. No luck there but that's another issue. In the meantime, her iphone calendar has gone blank. It is populat… read more
Michelle, Good morning. Can I purchase and I-Phone
Michelle
Michelle, Software Engineer
Michelle, Good morning. Can I purchase and I-Phone for my wife without having her phone with me and then just restore her info from backup or do I have to have the phone with me. Douglas… read more
I have been trying to sync my replacement iphone 4s with my
Mike, Mac Medic
I have been trying to sync my replacement iphone 4s with my mac (OS lion) since three days ago. After syncing for 18 hours, I gave up and unplugged my phone. The apps started to gradually uninstall. I… read more
iPad Calendar will not synch correctly with ICal on iMac
Mike, Mac Medic
I recently purchased a new iPhone 5 and a new iPad. Previously I had an iPhone 3gs. My home computer is an iMac. I have synced my iCal calendar with my old iphone 3gs with no problem. After getting th… read more
Help! I have just tried to synch my iphone (never normally
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Help! I have just tried to synch my iphone (never normally a problem) and was invited by iTunes to install updates, which I did, then got the message that my phone couldn't synch due to an error - now… read more
Every time I synch my i-phone it restores the contacts I have
Toby K.
Toby K., Team Lead/Technical Support Specialist
Every time I synch my i-phone it restores the contacts I have deleted. How can I make my phone the master for contacts, and i-Cloud the slave? Regards, Hugh… read more
I have an iPad2, MacBook Pro and iPhone. Calendar entries on
Dustin, Support Technician
I have an iPad2, MacBook Pro and iPhone. Calendar entries on iPhone and Macbook syn across all three devices and to iCloud. Calendar entries from the iPad don't synch. Any ideas?… read more
My daughter just uploaded the new is05 software and now seems
John T. F., Apple Consultant
My daughter just uploaded the new is05 software and now seems to have lost everything. What can she do to get it back She said she sync before she uploaded.… read more
computer & itunes dont recognize ipod nano 5th gen
All Around Tech
All Around Tech, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
I have a used ipod nano 5th generation - that I recently purchased. Last week when I first got it and plugged it into itunes - it was "flickering" in and out of recognition. I was finally able to rest… read more