Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Received notification that I did not enter password. I did…

Customer Question
Received notification that I did...
Received notification that I did not enter password. I did enter a password, but they tell me that the email and password ***** not match. Please advise next course of action on my part, as I need to know if I can assist my sister-in- law with this situation. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/27/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** asking for, such as email password, or Apple ID account password, etc.?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Hi can you clarify? What is the password *****?