Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to activate my iPhone but I forgot either or…

Customer Question
I am trying to activate...
I am trying to activate my iPhone but I forgot either or both of my apple ID and and password. HELP...Ronnie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Is this a new iPhone?

No, I had it for about 5 months now. I was installing a new update...

OK and it asked for a password *****? You don't know the password ***** the Apple ID?

I forgot both my ID and password

Go to Settings / iTunes & App Store you don't see your Apple ID listed at the top?

I think my ID is *************** but don't remember my password

Did you look in Settings / iTunes & App Store?

No, I could not even open my phone...
It's telling me to enter the Apple ID and password ***** used to set-up lCloud.
Also, it says that a password ***** ***** to activate this phone because I used Find My iPhone to link it to Apple ID.

Go here with a computer and fill in the information to see if you can recover this info.

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Let me know if you are able to recover it.

If satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!

ok.

Any luck?