Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I do not remember my Apple password.
, I believe

Customer Question

I do not remember my Apple password.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I believe somebody has been trying to get into my Apple account as Apple Inc sent me an email saying they had disabled my Apple ID for security reasons and ask me to verify
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
Please, follow the instructions below:
- Click the following link: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.
Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.
If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(###) ###-####
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason