Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IS THERE AN OLDER UPDATE VERSION THAN 12.3.6 TO INSTALL ON…

Customer Question
IS THERE AN OLDER UPDATE...
IS THERE AN OLDER UPDATE VERSION THAN 12.3.6 TO INSTALL ON MY MAC RUNNING 10.7.5. AN ERROR MSG FROM OFFICE STATES THAT I NEED TO REBUILD MY DATABASE UTILITY, I FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS, BUT THAT DOES NOT HELP. WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THE VERSION 12.3.6 IT CANNOT BE INSTALLED, ANOTHER VERSION IS REQUIRED.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What is the current version that you are running?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

10.7.5

That is the version of Mac OS.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

is this in addition to the $36 I just paid with paypal?

Yes, that is correct. The extra payment is there due to the fact that the remote will take more of my time.

No thanks can you refund my paypal payment since I did not know that there would be an additional charge?

I can refund the Paypal payment or work without the remote. I understand that you choose neither.

I will opt out and allow another to work with you.

Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, my name is Dustin.

To clarify, you do not want to continue even at the original price you agreed to?

Or, do you still want help?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Thank you, ***** ***** my initial paypal payment of $36.00….
Thanks
are you there?

Im here.

Since you asked for a refund, here is the link you need.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you decide you want to try and fix the problem, let me know.

No, I will just accept the refundThanks