Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I just received my Apple iPad with Retina Display MD511LL/A

Customer Question
32 GB, Wi-Fi, Black, 4th...
I just received my Apple iPad with Retina Display MD511LL/A 32 GB, Wi-Fi, Black, 4th generation and while trying to complete the registration it completely locked up.
Please help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please try the following on the iPad:

- Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech