Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an air 2 ipad on Jan. 14. Today a message flashed…

Customer Question
I bought an air 2...
I bought an air 2 ipad on Jan. 14. Today a message flashed to upgrade the operating system. I agreed and now all I get when I try to turn it on is a picture of a charger and
itunes
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/24/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist

Hi

Sorry to hear about your issue :(

The ipad's operating system is now corrupted and it is now in recovery mode. We need to restore the ipad to bring it back to functional state.

Do you have a computer with itunes installed? If you do, open itunes in the computer and connect the ipad to the computer. Your ipad will be listed in itunes. Click on it and then click on "restore ipad".

If you don't have itunes installed, you can install it from the following website

www.apple.com/itunes/download

Let me know if you find any difficulty.

Thank You

Vinod

No I don't have it I will install it
I do NOT wish a trial membership. Just this one incident.

okay let me know if you come across any difficulty.

you don't need to go for subscriptions, that is only optional