Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How can I open the apple watch app on my iphone to change or

Customer Question

How can I open the apple watch app on my iphone to change or reset a pass code?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

1. Launch Apple Watch app on your iPhone.

2. Tap on My Watch at the bottom.

3. Tap on Passcode.

4. Tap on Change Passcode.

5. Next up, enter the current passcode followed by the new passcode twice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This did not work and I am unhappy having to pay$30 before I had even tried the suggestion. Not at all happy, don't waste your money as I did.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

We have a satisfaction guarantee... those are the directions maybe you can explain to me why it did not work? What happened exactly?

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Those are the instructions to reset the password ***** last question.... to change from one phone to another:

Unpair your Apple Watch from the iPhone 5, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap Apple Watch > Unpair Apple Watch. Tap again to confirm. If asked, enter your Apple ID password. Keep your Apple Watch and old iPhone close together until you finish unpairing them.

To pair to new iPhone 6:

Open the Watch app on your iPhone.

Then tap a language on your Apple Watch. To scroll through the list, rotate the Digital Crown or swipe the screen.

Tap Start Pairing on your Apple Watch and again on your iPhone. A pairing animation should appear on your Apple Watch.

Center the watch face in the onscreen viewfinder on your iPhone until a message says Your Apple Watch is Paired.

If you don’t see the pairing animation or if your iPhone doesn't read it, you can pair your devices manually.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

I am assuming that you already moved your data from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6...