Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I AM ***** *****, I CONNOT GET THE MAC TO RECOGNIZE MY

Customer Question
HI , I AM...

HI , I AM ***** ***** , I CONNOT GET THE MAC TO RECOGNIZE MY PASSWORD.!!

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

THE MAIL ICON ON MY TOOL BAR WILL LET ME INTO MY MAIL WITHOUT A PASSWORD.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to0 assist you.

To get started, can you send a reply including the mac osx version you have. Here is how to check.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, the email account thats not working on mac mail, what type of email account is it. Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc ?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

HELLO DUSTIN , MY MAC IS A (OS X EL CAPITAN VERSION 10.11 .2

Thank you!

Is it possible you have keyboard issues? Does your mac have a guest account or any other accounts that you can sign into ?

Mike, Mac Medic