How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ashik Your Own Question
Ashik, Mac Technician
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 11181
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Ashik is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My account is past due as I need to change cc on file

Customer Question

my account is past due as I need to change cc on file
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you want to change the CC of your Apple ID, then follow the steps below. You have to do this from your computer.

First download and install latest iTunes from here -->

  1. Then open iTunes.
  2. Click Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
  3. Click your name and select Account Info from the menu.
  4. Enter your password *****
  5. On the Account Information screen: To the right of payment type, click Edit.

Refer this article -->

Change the card info in there. Please let me know if you have any difficulty on following the steps above and I will continue to help you.