Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do I uninstall ASK?

Customer Question
How do I uninstall ASK?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please click on Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on About this Mac..., then tell me your Mac OS X version number there?

What is your Internet browser application, such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.?

When does ASK appear?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OS 10.6.8
Firefox
Ask appears everytime I click on Firefox

Thank you. Please try the following fix:

Solution #1:

- In Firefox, click on the Firefox menu at the top, then click on Preferences, then click on General. Then delete everything in the Home Page box (or type a website you want, such as google.com or yahoo.com), then close, then quit Firefox, and re-open it and check.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, in Firefox, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox, then click on the ? (question mark) icon at the bottom, then click on the option Troubleshooting Information. Then click on Refresh Firefox..., then click on Refresh Firefox, and and finish, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

It looks like you are away. When you are available, please try my solution(s) above. If there is still any issue or if you need anything else, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue.

If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech