Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mac is locked on a security message. How do I get it off?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur when you only when you open the Safari app? Or a particular app?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Just cancel this order and request. Thank you please do not charge my card as I did not know it was a scam.

I'm sorry, yes, the message is a scam. Are you able to remove the fake message? Do you need help with removing the fake message? Is there any issue with your computer that you need help with today?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I'm the computer tech. I can help with removing fake popup window messages and removing viruses / malware, if any, from your computer; I can fix any computer issue you have.

Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.