Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to copy a "domain" file, so that I can

Customer Question
Hi ;) I am...

Hi ;) I am trying to copy a "domain" file for iweb, so that I can re-install it on another computer. I have found the file, copied it, and pasted it onto a flash drive... The problem happens about 30% into the transfer, when an error comes up saying "one or more files can't be read so nothing can be copied"...or something like that, Can you help? Is there an alternate route? Can I save and copy page by page?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ummm... I needed it 6 months ago? :)

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Really... You charged my card without my consent... Baited me into a supposed "chat session"... and now are harassing me to start a free trial?!?! And you're going to EMAIL me some generic answer by tomorrow? F this. Enjoy the $25 chargeback fee that you will incur. Maybe you should just refund the money you took and tell me you don't have the answer... Or maybe you have exactly 5 minutes to call me with an explanation of your theft before I get on the phone with the credit card company & the BBB. Talk soon :)
1/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before I begin to try and help you with this issue. I need to verify a few things.

It looks like you asked your question right at 20 minutes ago. Our automated system gathered some basic data from you. But then six minutes later you mentioned being baited and wanting a refund.

So at this point, I need to know whether you actually want assistance, or you just want a refund. That way I dont invest my time into an issue to which I would never be compensated for~

Thank you for your patience and response.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Mike, Mac Medic