Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I install Silverlight on my desktop iMac?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may download Silverlight from the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx

On that page, click the link that says "Install for Macintosh".

After the file downloads, open the file and install it. After that is complete, you will be all set.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

Hello again,
May I ask how that went? If you need more assistance, please let me know.
- Jason
There is not a link for "Install for Macintosh"

The link is on that page. Here is the link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=229322

Did that work for you?

Did that work for you?

May I ask whether or not you still need help with this problem?
Thank you,
Jason