Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My ipad. Acutally i have my ipad and iphone that was stolen

Customer Question

Customer: My ipad. Acutally i have my ipad and iphone that was stolen from me but which i have recovered both items thank god ! But my main question is that since they both have diffrent peoples iclouds on them and now i can access my iphone or my ipad because they are locked.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: How can i restore my ipad and iphone to reg settings if they are both locked with 2 diffrent users
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Okay i will wait. i will be back in 5 min ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please, have you tried to reset the password ***** the icloud accounts?

Please let me know.