Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

None of the start up options are working macbook
, I…

Customer Question
None of the start...

None of the start up options are working for my macbook

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I tried to update the OS software several times over the last few weeks. Last night my laptop stopped responding so I closed the lid and put it away for my flight I tried to use it later but the battery had died so I plugged in and turned it on. A white screen with a question mark folder has been there ever since. I even try to use safe mode, shift, r, everything. Nothing works

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/22/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

The ? usually means the hard drive has failed. Did the MacBook come with Install Disks?