Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need a printrer driver el captain
, Want to ptint from…

Customer Question
***** *****, need a...

***** *****, need a printrer driver for osx el captain

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Want to ptint from my macbook pro running osx el capitian to a Canon D1120

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Mac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

How much will it cost ? They dont have an updated driver on any of the canon sites

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/21/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 2 years ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Did you go to the App Store and check for Updates?

I already know I have the most current version an updates, In addition the canon site shows no drivers availiable for my version pof the operating sound. With that being said hes not answering my question.Regards

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Please remember we only get a portion of the original amount you pay no matter how long it takes, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!

Sorry I never heard back from you did that driver work for you?