Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to restart ipad wth a new password

Customer Question
i need to restart ipad wth a new password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is your iPad showing now ? Is it locked with passcode ?

no passcode setup fist time
has hello screen
then activate ipad

Unfortunately the Find iPad lock has enabled, that is why it is asking you to active it. Is this your Apple iPad ?

Do you know your Apple ID ?

i do
just not password
yes it is mine

We need to reset your Apple ID password ***** you don't remember it. Would you like me to reset the password ***** here or would you like me to give you instructions to reset the password ***** ?

apple id is***@******.***
go fr it

I'm sorry it says "Too many attempts have been made to enter your information. Try again later."

It seems like you tried to reset it many times. Under activate iPad, you will see an email address like ****@y**** ?

What do you see after the @ part ?

please do

I'm sorry it says "Too many attempts have been made to enter your information. Try again later." So we're blocked out from resetting it.

What do you see after the @ part ?

I just checked the status of your Apple ID. Your ID is disabled due to multiple invalid attempt to reset it. So you will have to wait a full day to try to reset it again. Can you add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me tomorrow directly and we can reset it then ? Currently your ID is locked out even from resetting.

Hi there, The reset is open for your account. let me know when you are online and we can reset it

Zoo, anytime
Ok

Hi, I'm resetting it. When is your birthday ?

11091970

What is the last name of your favorite elementary school teacher?

What is your favorite children’s book?

grimes

What is your favorite children’s book?

The velveteen rabbit

Are you sure "grimes" answer is correct ?

Grimes

That is not the one you setup with Apple ID

What about the book. Is it correct ?

Do you remember any other you setup with Apple ID ?

No

What is the name of the street where you grew up?

Sherman

It seems like the book is not what you setup. Any other you can think of ? or did someone else setup this id for you?

They may have spelled it Valveteen
Can we get a new password?

I'm sorry No. You can't set a new password ***** knowing the correct answers to these security questions. The answers you sent were wrong

Your account is also deactived/locked.

You need to is call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. Only they can access the database and enable the account for you.

To contact iTunes Support, goto this link --> https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

Click Contact Support at the bottom, click Contact iTunes Store Support at right.

Click Account Management. Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

Click Schedule a Call and they will call you . Then you will have to answer some security questions and they will enable/reset the account with in a few minutes.

Let me know how it went out.