Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Since the upgrade my photos on my mac in "all photos" are…

Customer Question
since the upgrade my photos...
since the upgrade my photos on my mac in "all photos" are out of date order - how can I get them back in date order
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start with I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine currently. You can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I have found a w ay round this issue. Thank u

Not a problem, if you need anything further, let me know.