Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to move photos from my Samsung Note 3 to my Mac

Customer Question
(10.10.5)...
how to move photos from my Samsung Note 3 to my Mac (10.10.5)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/18/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are many methods to do that.

Method 1:

You can download and use this application --> https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Method 2:

Download and use the Samsung Kies application --> http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/

Method 3:

Connect the Note 3 to your Mac. Unlock the screen of your Note. Swipe down from the top and you will see USB connected. Tap that and tap Camera PTP. This will allow your Mac to see the phone as camera. Then go to Applications > Utilities folder and open Image Capture. You will find the Note 3 on left column and you can download the photos using it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.

will check after work and keep you posted. Thank you!

Thanks. Let me know if you have any difficulty.

Hi Jeff, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking. How is it going ? Were you able to transfer the pictures ?