Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

5 Have forgotten login in password, an enquiry to Skype

Customer Question
produced a website contact unrecognised...
5 Have forgotten login in password, an enquiry to Skype produced a website contact unrecognised by Safari and an alternative code 18412a36916e211c1c3256572abc599 which was also not recognised - I am aiming to get a Skype telephone number - How do I do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
1/17/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Question, do you still need to resolve the password *****? As, you cant get an assigned skype phone number if you cant sign into your skype account with the correct password.

And also, just to be certain. When you say skype number you mean you want a skype number for yourself. And you do not mean that you want a phone number to contact skype corporate support.. Is that correct as well\?

I do need a password ***** login and I do need a Skype number that my friends can use to call me

Ok, lets focus on one issue at a time.. We need to try and reset your skype password *****

Did you attach or "merge" your skype id with a microsoft account? ( such as a live.com outlook.com or hotmail.com address?)

No . I tried the call option but the box would not contain my full number which is in Australia code (61)###-##-####

Do you still have access to the email address that you used when you created your skype account?

And also, this may go a bit quicker if you and I connect during a screen sharing session where I can help you directly on screen, in real time. Would you like to try that?

Sorry this is not working for me and I am not happy to join this service and do not want to continue or pay out more money. Please cancel

Understood. You dont have to continue if you dont want. And you dont have to sign up for a monthly service.

If you do decide you want to continue, we can do so as a one time charge on the assumption that If I cant help you fix the issue, youd be entitled to a full refund.

If you decide you want to continue, let me know.

Dustin S.