Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I know there are "no solutions" but I am so absolutely

Customer Question
desperate so please please try...
I know there are "no solutions" but I am so absolutely desperate so please please try to help! I sent a fight text to my husband but actually sent it to his entire family! Please help me delete this text!! I only have a few hours until they wake up again!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2016
Mac Support Specialist: Chris Baxter, Mac Genius replied 1 year ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Mac Genius

Hello!

I hate to hear that, unfortunately you are correct. There is absolutely nothing that can be done. You can delete the message from your phone, but without physical access to every phone the message was sent to, there is no stopping people seeing that message. The only hope I can give here is that you can explain that you were fighting with the hubby, and maybe they will understand... (Here's hoping the message content was not overly embarrassing!) I completely know how you feel here, always double check that send button!

Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Mac Genius