Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I would like an appointment with the Genius Bar. Mon-Thurs

Customer Question

I would like an appointment with the Genius Bar. Mon-Thurs morning next week would be fine. I spoke with a rep and he suggested that I bring my desktop Mac in for software corrections.
Thanks,
******* ******* **********@***.*** ***/***.****
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My error! This site appeared as I was searching for something else. Please cancel the $5 deposit fee.
Thanks,
******* *******