Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

My Bose sound link Mini is suddenly not working with my Mac

Customer Question

My Bose sound link Mini is suddenly not working with my Mac Mini. It comes up on the screen as' not connected'. How do I get it to work??
Appreciate help. Gamani
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you do the following please

First remove the soundlink from the bluetooth memory of your Mac. To do this, Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. Hover the pointer over the device you want to remove, then click the button that appears next to the device's name

Then hold down the mute button on the Bose Soundlink for 10 seconds until all the lights start flashing. ..... Hold down the bluetooth button for 10 seconds until a beep is heard..... Then install the soundlink on the Mac again like you did when you first received it, then restart your Mac and Soundlink.

Tell me if its then working please.