Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a $50 card, I want to use it to buy crafty lesson on

Customer Question

I have a $50 card, I want to use it to buy crafty lesson on line for $22.00, but keep asking me security code, I already enter the 3 digit but it asked me over and over, I wonder if I can use gift card visa? Pls let me know thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before you can use a prepaid card online. You have to login to the cards actual website, and you have to set your name, address, phone number, etc.

Once all that is set.. You then have to use t he same name, address, phone number, etc.. When you are trying to make online purchases with the card.

can you verify whether all the above steps, are exactly what you are doing and have done? Or do you still need to complete the above steps before attempting the purchase.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.