Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need to know the most inexpensive way to switch from a

Customer Question

I need to know the most inexpensive way to switch from a tablet to either i-phone or ipad; we have a desk top Retina 5K, 27" we just we just bought this fall.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

I'm not sure what you are looking for... obviously you know the prices of new iPhones and iPads. Are you looking for refurbished or used devices?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not know whether a used Apple I pad was better than a refurbished one and would value your opinion and experience.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

OK "refurbished" generally implies it has gone through some kind of repair and testing and they usually will have a short warranty included.... a "used" device is what it is and you are stuck with it so in general "refurbished" is better if from a reputable company.