Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I cannot get on ourtime weeks as a box wanting my original

Customer Question
i cannot get on ourtime...
i cannot get on ourtime for 4 weeks as a box wanting my original credit card #***** popping up which i do not know and when i can get on by random credit card use,still cannot get on and credit card keeps changing. DR ALAN NUSSBAUM-(###) ###-####USERNAME-Coolstarr312141,help,call asap
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

now please 1pm eastern time-u have permission
take remote control-dr .NUSSBAUM
JINS, NO CONNECTION

Please accept my additional services offer. Then, please go to http://tinyurl.com/dygcqt6 and download teamviewer client app. Double click on the downloaded file to launch the program. Then let me know the nine digit id and the password ***** shows you. Please make sure that program is running on your system and not closed. Then I can connect to your system and can fix the issue. You should keep it open until we finish the work. When I am trying to connect team viewer will notify you and you need to click on the Trustworthy button on that notification to authenticate me to connect.

Regards
Jins

I am waiting for your reply.

Mike, Mac Medic