Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

On my 2013 mac air getting internet connection though not

Customer Question
connecting. Tried what I think...
On my 2013 mac air getting internet connection though not connecting. Tried what I think is everything! Do not have access to router to reboot. IP is 192.168.100.2
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
12/16/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 1 year ago
Mike, Mac Medic

So you are sure you have the right network and password ***** you say it is connecting but you have to Internet?

Go to System Preferences / Network choose WiFi then on the right choose Advanced then go to DNS tab and then click on the plus sign and add 8.8.8.8 then click on the plus sign again and add 8.8.4.4 then click OK then click on Apply. Restart the computer and let me know if the problem is gone.

Mike, Mac Medic