Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

Apple is really starting to bug me... I am getting a "could

Customer Question

Apple is really starting to bug me... I am getting a "could not complete purchase" message and it says "go to apple.com/support/iTunes/ww/"
I found an answer once online and can't find it again. It was something simple. iTunes says they respond in 24-48 hrs... I can switch to an android quicker then that
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought this was supposed to be 30 min less
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay!

If you still need assistance with this,

1. Verify in both the Mac App Store and iTunes apps that the same Apple ID account is used for both apps – if it’s not, log out so that both apps have the same Apple ID account
  2. Quit out of the Mac App Store and quit out of iTunes (yes, quit out of iTunes if it’s open)
  3. Relaunch the Mac App Store and try updating or downloading the app again, it should work flawlessly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is on my iPhone. The only thing in settings is the iTunes and App Store. It's 1 category. I sent out and back in and nothing. I powered off and back on after but still no. Any other ideas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That didn't work