michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  I am a computer professional with more that 7 years of experience with all major brands which includes apple as well.
26798893

Why can't I open Bubble Witch Saga through Facebook after

Customer Question

Why can't I open Bubble Witch Saga through Facebook after upgrading my laptop to Windows 10?
Category: Mac
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your bubble witch saga game on facebook let me know what is the problem in bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle,
First, I do not have a Mac. It is a PC laptop. Just after installing Windows 10 I was unable to open Bubble Witch Saga (not II) through Facebook. Candy Crush and Pet Rescue were listed (as was BWS) and I was able to open them. After hitting on BWS, it went to an empty page and never went further.

I believe you are using Edge browser if yes try downloading chrome and then try facebook games on it and let me know if it works.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The browser is Firefox

my apology for the delay. Are you able to open facebook fine on firefox?

Try to open facebook on edge browser and the in the search box type in bubble witch saga2 and as it appears click on it and let me know if if loads fine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is edge browser? can it be used with a PC?

In windows 10 your new browser is Microsoft Edge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We'll try and be back to you tomorrow. thanks

sure let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to edge, searched facebook...logged in and was able to open BWS. What do I need to do to be able to open facebook on my desktop, (as I currently can) and have it be going through edge, etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We now have it taken care of. Thank you for your help. I have paid for this session. But I do not want to continue with this on a monthly basis. Are you able to pass on cancellation request and have that officially noted?Thank you again.