Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Cannot play Scrabble on disc. Please restore.

Customer Question
Cannot play Scrabble on disc...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the make and model of the device you are trying to play Scrabble on?

And whats the error you get when it fails to allow you to play?

Thank you

My computer is an Acer. Worked before Microsoft 10 and I would like to have it back. Also, I cannot turn off the computer as night.

Thanks

I need more information from you please as Scrabble is made my many many compaines.

Which Scrabble where you playing? And whats the error you now get when you try to play it?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Mike, Mac Medic