Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I need to know how I bought my Quark, my disk or on line. Do

Customer Question
you have a record of...
I need to know how I bought my Quark, my disk or on line. Do you have a record of that/ Thanks a lot!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
12/8/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

You can download/buy online from the link below :

http://www.quark.com/Products/QuarkXPress/Test_Drive.aspx

Hope this help

Thank you

Your satisfaction is my top goal, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

regards,

Thank you

regards,

Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer