Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I have a new iMac and iPhoto is not here can you help? Also

Customer Question

I have a new iMac and iPhoto is not here can you help? Also I am looking for a software to print multiple wallet on the same page. Please help
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I have Mike?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ross,

You are chatting with Pete.

-

Apple announced last year that it would end development of iPhoto and Aperture. In their place, the company said it would develop an all new product, tied closely to the cloud. The resulting product is called