Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Why do you do what you do? I can't seem to contact Apple to

Customer Question

Why do you do what you do?
I can't seem to contact Apple to point out the defects of the iPad Air 2.
When I swipe from the bottom there is no calculator on the iPad. Why are the iPhone and iPad so different.
I can no longer update Apps on the iPad. Why?
I go to read emails I flagged to read later and there is no content because the content "has not been downloaded from the server". Why?
Maybe you are using high school programmers rather than professionals to save costs.
I go for help for problems on the iPad and all I get is ads to buy an iPad Air 2. Why? I already have one!
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why do I have to pay when I am using a defective product - the iPad?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

This is not Apple this is a paid answer site do you wish to continue?

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

If so there is an easy way to get a call from Apple:

OK go here and select Get Started:

http://www.apple.com/support/contact/

Then select iPad, then choose iOS & Applications, then Application is Missing, then select Schedule a Call and you will enter your phone and get a phone call from Apple.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You only told me how to contact Apple. Any answers from you regarding my other questions?
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Yes you said you could not contact them so I assumed you would address those problems to them as well. If it is defective nothing I say will help.