Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I need to know, first of all, if it is possible to have a

Customer Question
support by phone in French...
I need to know, first of all, if it is possible to have a support by phone in French, Spanish, English or Italian?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mac
11/25/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

We do offer phone support in ENGLISH only, however, i don't think a phone call is going to help you in your situation.

Because:

Skype does not provide a facility to merge Skype accounts together; likewise, credit, subscriptions, and features cannot be transferred from one account to another. You have to cancel what you do not need on the account where you will not be using the feature or subscription and request a refund of credit, and start new subscriptions and purchase new credit where you will need it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
BUT I can not enter to all three: I explain: I did today all the necessary steps to get an account (the third one) from a rather middle aged MAC computer. SKYPE answered at ONLY the end of the process, it means whenI had already payed, that the version of my computer did not permit to SKYPE toy give me a connection. Then, the second account was done from my smarphone, but it works very badly. The most ancient account, made from my most MODERN MacBook is the only one that really works. I need to know to avoid any money how can I explain this to the responsible service giver (SKYPE) to do something about the real use of the three accounts or to cancel two of them, as you suggest. But it seems impossible to have a direct service to present my problem. What do you think about it?

Okay, so...you HAVE to DECIDE which of the 3 accounts you want to keep.

Also, it does NOT matter HWERE the accounts were CREATED, because you CAN login to any given account, from ANY given computer, so long as it supports a web browser.

.

YOu do NOT need the SKYPE application to log into your account, you CAN visit the SKYPE website, to login to any of the accounts, and also cancel them.

.

What i would do here is:

1- Determine WHICH SKYPE ACCOUNT I WANT TO KEEP. Make sure i have the proper credentials to login. (meaning i have the username, and password ***** THAT account)

2- Login to the accounts that i DO NOT want to keep, and request a REFUND, and let the representative of SKYPE know, that the accounts were made in duplicate as mistake.

3-Cancel the 2 accounts i DO NOT want.

4- Login with the ONLY account i WANT to KEEP, and update the account information with the proper user information.

.

All that make sense?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sir. I am going to try the way you are giving. I could keep the conversation now, but I am afraid that you can do anything else: First of all because I tried to do, just for the 3rd account, what you said and, unfortunately, I did not succeed. It is a very bad image of Skype not to give a similar service to the one you are giving me now. If you can, but it is not an obligation, please give a number in the USA to contact the Support Service of that bloody Skype. I live in Paris; France, and there is no a phone number to which I can ask anything. I am satisfied with your help but I sill be able to say Hurraaaay Pal, we did IT. ???????

Skype's friendly staff is available online and ready to help you by email or live chat. They don’t provide support over the phone.

.

They say this on their support page!

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-do-i-contact-skype-customer-service

You must follow the instructions on the support page, to EMAIL or to LIVE CHAT with Skype customer support.

.

My opinion....get rid of SKYPE they are terrible.....get MAGICJACK, it is cheaper, and easier to cancel...in my opinion.

http://www.magicjack.com

Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070