Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics.
23511658

In a new iMac running OS 10 Yosemite I can't scroll through

Customer Question

In a new iMac running OS 10 Yosemite I can't scroll through my font list.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been running Quark 9 on other computers, an older iMac and a MacBook and don't have this problem
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

iit depends on where you're trying to do this from. And how you're trying to do it. Are you trying to do with the mouse, or with the arrow keys? Some applications do not support doing it with the arrow keys. And that is if you're in an application at all – you did Not mention that. if you can provide more specific information about the application you're using and exactly what the problem is – what you're doing to go to the fonts where you're going to the fonts etc. – then I can provide you a more specific answer.