Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years
32989067

How can I add to a chart originating from Microsoft Project

Customer Question

How can I add to a chart originating from Microsoft Project management if I am on a MAC
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can use the Microsoft Project Viewer for Mac which is available here

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/project-viewer-365/id742239147?mt=12

you can only open and view the project file, which is the cheapest option, else if you also need to edit the fileyou need to use a program such as Merlin which you can get here

http://projectwizards.net/en/

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,So I have already been charged the $40 for you right? Now can I use project wizards free of charge or will that cost me as well. For today, I have one chart I need to edit, not view. $40 is worth is for sure if it gets me there. Will I Loose you once I go to this?Thanks,Claudia
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

where are note affiliate with any of these companies, the amount you paid was to have me answer your question which I did. We are a technical helpdesk, not a software company.

I can only inform you what you need to do. You will not lose me once you use the programs.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

but you will still need the actual program I advised on to do this, I cannot give it for free as I have no control over this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand this. I have downloaded Merlin project which is reflecting a chart. How do I utilize that software on my existing chart? This is what i don't understand.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

you open the chart within the program, like opening a file in a program.

Its just showing you a example chart.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you