Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I was at a seminar earlier today and my laptop failed. I

Customer Question

I was at a seminar earlier today and my laptop failed. I used some volunteers mac. Someone else signed onto the mac. When I got to the screen, it was asking to type in my apple id, and password, which I did. I am afraid that now I have set up apple id on someone else's mac, and they will start getting my text messages and phone call, as I get them on my ipad and iphone. What can I do to insure that me messages are being broadcast to this device i signed onto earlier?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. To fix this issue, please manage / sign in your Apple ID account at the website below, then change your Apple ID account password:

https://appleid.apple.com/

, then nothing will be sent to that device.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.