Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I'm trying to do my Christmas letter, and I want to insert

Customer Question

I'm trying to do my Christmas letter, and I want to insert some photos. I went to IPhoto and installed a DVD of pictures. I made the mistake of not importing the entire disk, and now I can't retrieve any but the 18 pictures that got imported. How can I access the rest of the photos?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still need help with this problem. I don't know how to chat with someone on line; I've never done it, but I'm willing to try it. Please let me know how to do this. If that seems like too much trouble for you, a phone call will be fine with me.

A phone call will not help much in this case. I can however, remote into your system and fix the problem. During the "remote" we will be able to communicate via a chat window that will open during the remote. After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please connect me with Jason

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason,
I have tried to pay for this service with two valid credit cards, and the website keeps refusing them. What's wrong?
PAULA

Hi Paula,

Sometimes the bank or credit card company may block payment. You may need to contact your bank or credit card and have them release that block.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hmmmm. That's strange; both cards are accepted everywhere else. I think I should opt out of this service for now and just have a technician come to my house and solve the problem. Do I need to take more steps other than this notification to make that happen? This is my free trial session.
Paula

A technician coming to your house will cost a minimum of around $250. May I remote in and fix this for you?

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 43 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, that didn't work either. I think I've had it, for today, anyway. I'll see if I can unscramble things on this end, but the money for a technician is starting to look pretty cheap. Thanks for trying.
Paula

Thank you