Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

When I'm trying to change or move items,in the games, the

Customer Question
kindle freezes up unless is...
When I'm trying to change or move items,in the games, the kindle freezes up unless is charged at 100%!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
11/4/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle?

Can you please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

How old is the kindle?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do live online support. Have you tried my previous suggestion? Can we communicate at this web page? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

i tried previous suggestions! my kindle is 2013 HD

I'm sorry, can you go to menu / setting and restore to factory defaults and check? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

WILL I LOSE AL DATA?

What data do you need? All your books and games and apps can be re-downloaded easily. Is there any other data you need? Thank you.

WHAT ABOUT FACEBOOK, PICTURES ETC.? I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD THESE!

Everything will stay in Facebook. What pictures do you need? Is it pictures from Facebook? Please let me know. Thank you.

FACEBOOK WAS NOT ON THE KINDLE WHEN I PURCHASED, NOR ITUNES. YES IT IS PICTURES FROM FACEBOOK AND PICTURES TAKEN WITH KINDLE. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SET THESE UP, WHAT ABOUT ALL DATA IN GAMES?

I'm not sure about the data in games, but all facebook and itunes apps can be re-downloaded easily and all data will still be there. You can transfer pictures to a computer first. But let me see if any other troubleshooting can be done. You said when you change or move items in the games, then the kindle would freeze. Are these particular games? Does it happen to all games? Is everything else working fine, except the games? Please let me know. Thank you.

IT IS ALL GAMES AND WHEN I READ CAN NOT MOVE PAGES AND WHEN I WANT TO GO BACK OR EVEN HOME IT WILL NOT MOVE!

It looks like the kindle software is corrupted, unless it's hardware issue. Have you checked if the Kindle software is updated:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=ya_kindle_sb_swupdates?nodeId=200529680

Please let me know. Thank you.

BEEN CHECKING TO SEE IF SOFTWARE IS UPDATED, HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE! WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I FIND IT, ONLY PROBLEM I DON'T KNOW HOW I WOULD GET YOU?
DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN DO WORK ON LINE WITH A KINDLE?
THINK I MIGHT AS WELL BUY A NEW KINDLE FOR THE COST OF THIS! GOING TO DINNER, SEND ME AN EMAIL HOW TO GET BACK TO YOU LATER!

I'm sorry; I will continue to work with you. Swipe down from the top, then sync, and/or go to Settings -> Device Options -> System Updates -> Check Now and Update; and/or check all settings.

If needed, see full instructions at

, there, select your kindle model, and continue.

- And/or you can connect the kindle to the computer and transfer your pictures taken in the kindle to the computer, then go to menu/settings/ device options, etc., and restore to factory defaults, and check.

We have emailed you. You can get back to me via the link in the email message from JustAnswer / Viet. Thank you.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech