Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

IPhone 6s - incoming phone calls go direct to msg bank? 't

Customer Question
iPhone 6s - incoming phone...
iPhone 6s - incoming phone calls go direct to msg bank? don't know why?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Mac
11/3/2015
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 2 years ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

- To confirm, you've gone to Settings -> Do Not Disturb option and turned off both Manual option and Scheduled option, but it did not work right?

- In Do Not Disturb, can you tap on the option Allow Calls From, then tap on the option Everyone, then check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> Phone -> Call Forwarding, if it's there, (and/or your carrier service option), then make sure the option Call Forwarding is turned off, then check.

- If that does not work, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Fetch New Data > Push > Off, then check.

- If needed, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- If that still does not work, go to Settings -> Cellular, then turn off LTE, then check.

- If needed, press and hold the Power on/off button on the phone, then when prompted, slide to power off, then turn it back on and check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> Cellular -> Voice & Data, then change the option Voice & Data there, such as LTE, or 3G or 2G, etc., and check. If needed, press and hold the Power on/off button on the phone, then when prompted, slide to power off, then turn it back on and check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted, and check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> Do Not Disturb option, then turn off the option Repeated Calls, and check.

- If needed, go to Settings -> Sound and check sound / volume there.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech