Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

How can I get wifi on my Apple iPad??

Customer Question

How can I get wifi on my Apple iPad??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. To get to Wi-Fi on the iPad, you would open the Settings app icon, then tap on Wi-Fi option, then there, make sure Wi-Fi is turned on, then select / connect to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name.

- If that does not work, please disconnect the power cord from your internet modem/router device for a few minutes, then reconnect

, then on the iPad, go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings, and confirm reset, then wait a bit until it has restarted

, then go to Settings -> Wi-Fi, then connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name and check.

- If it still does not work, please let me know the followings:

- Was it working previously? Or is this a new iPad or new modem/router device?

- What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

- What is the brand/model of your Internet modem/router device?

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.